Below you will find Press Releases, Articles, Video Interviews, and other materials regarding the exciting growth that has been taking place at Monmouth. In addition, if you would like to be on our email subscription list to receive future updates automatically, please click on the “Subscribe” button at the bottom of the page.

MREIC Launches New Corporate Website

Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation is pleased to announce that it has launched a new Corporate Website at www.mreic.reit.

Download PDF

MREIC Announces New Acquisition in the B...

Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation today announced the acquisition of a new 338,584 square foot industrial building located at 3779 Lake Shore Road, Hamburg, NY,

Download PDF

MREIC Will Host Fourth Quarter and Fisca...

Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation will host its Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Yearend 2016 Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call on Tuesday, November 29, 2017,

Download PDF

MREIC Increases and Extends Its Unsecure...

Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation today announced that on September 30, 2016 it entered into a first amendment to its existing $130 million unsecured revolving

Download PDF

MREIC Declares Common and Preferred Divi...

Monmouth Real Estate declared its quarterly cash dividend on the Company’s Common, Preferred A, and Preferred B stock payable December 15, 2016, to shareholders of record

Download PDF

MREIC Will Present to the Philadelphia S...

Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation announced that it will present to the Philadelphia Securities Association on Wednesday, October 5, 2016.  The Forum will be held

Download PDF

Thoughts on REIT Dividends and Total Ret...

Historically, REIT dividends have accounted for approximately 65% of the total investment return. The remaining 35% being derived from share price appreciation.

Download PDF

Top REIT for 10 Years

Real estate industry observers in recent months have made a sport out of calling market peak, but the present cycle appears to have entered extra

Download PDF

Congressman Visits

REITS in the Community: Congressman Barr visits Monmouth Real Estate’s Jim Beam Suntory facility located in Frankfurt, Kentucky.

Visit Site >

MREIC Reports Results For The Third Quar...

FREEHOLD, NJ, August 3, 2016…….. Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE:MNR) reported Core Funds from Operations (Core FFO) of $12,752,000 or $0.19 per diluted share

Download PDF
1 2